Still no house in Austin - I just got back Thursday after spending a full two weeks (although we had only planned on being there one weekend) looking at places.
We made an offer on one but lost it to another buyer so now we're back to square one. We'll probably plan another trip down in a couple of weeks - hopefully there will be some new listings that we like. But we do have it narrowed down to an area called Travis Country in West Austin...about 10 - 15 minutes from downtown. It's a great area with good schools and I like that it's not too far out in the 'burbs. So now we just have to wait for a house to come up there that we both like! Fingers crossed...

1 comment:
Nice site! That first picture, the gag pic, is sort of confusing, tho. Anyone who doesn't know you and Don will assume it's Don. Maybe you should label it "gag" shot? Or I dunno, maybe it IS Don -- before coffee or somethin'.
Post a Comment