Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy 1-month Birthday!

So today is Dane's 1-month birthday already! The last four weeks has been a blur...I guess sleeplessness will do that, but we have really enjoyed our first month as parents. We're learning a lot about this new little person in our lives. He enjoys bath time and seems to really relax in the warm water - it's so cute. Seems like he doesn't want it to end. And he makes so much noise while he sleeps...all kinds of little "oohs" and "ahhs" come from his bassinet all night. When he decides he's hungry, he wants it NOW and definitely lets us know it. But after he eats, he's in a great mood and gets very smiley...he has the most adorable smile I've ever seen (of course, I'm a little biased). And he loves his snuggles...he sleeps most soundly when he can be cuddled up right next to us. Here are some new pictures - hope you enjoy!

First time Dane got breast milk from a bottle (so daddy can help with feedings):

Little frog:



Giggles:


No comments: