Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Every day is amazing!

My little man continues to amaze me...he's changing and growing so fast right now. Tonight we went to the grocery store together. When I got to the baby food isle, I grabbed some of the Gerber snackies that he likes. They're little Cheerio-like snacks that just kind of dissolve. He's been loving them lately, which is great since he still isn't really all that impressed with most solid foods. But tonight when I grabbed that canister to put in the basket, he went crazy - because he KNEW what they were and he wanted them! Out of ALL the food I had plunked in that basket in the last hour, he recognized the container for his favorite little snack. That just seemed crazy to me! So I had to open them in the store and give him some to snack on. It's just amazing that - even though he can't "talk" yet, he's got so much going on in that little brain of his! 

No comments: