Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trying out new IPhone Video:


I know it's ridiculous that I don't post video more often, since my Christmas present last year was an HD camcorder. But the problem is, I can't ever figure out how to get those videos to upload! And because it's HD the files sizes are much larger. So I just downloaded an app on my IPhone that lets me take video. It's not high quality but I think it looks okay and it's so much easier to post to our Blog. So enjoy, and I'll try to do this more often!

This is video from (another) rainy morning in Austin. We've been getting pretty stir crazy from all the rain, plus Dane's had a runny nose for over a week now so we've been trying to stay out of the cold. So we did a little driving in the bathroom to pass the time. He sure enjoys his little car from MiMi!

No comments: