Thursday, April 24, 2008
Lots of Movement:
The baby must have had a big growth spurt in the last week or so because I went from barely being able to feel him to feeling him move constantly! On Monday morning, I had my hand on my belly because I could feel him rolling around in there and I was surprised to feel a kick! It was faint - probably a hand and foot - but I could definitley feel it from the outside. I didn't think he was big enough yet for me to be able to feel him through my belly, but Don said he could feel some movement that evening, too. This morning at around 4 a.m. he started his routine again and I could feel lots of little kicks and jabs through my belly. Apparently baby boy Ellis is a night owl because he seems much more active while I'm in bed than during the day. It's really amazing to be able to feel your tummy move and know it's him in there, kicking away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment