Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Official" due date...and still no action. ) :

Yep - looks like after all the talk of him being early, he decided to prove everyone wrong and be late instead. Little booger. We have our next check-up tomorrow...at which time the midwives are going to make me start taking herbal supplements to try and get labor started. He's got to come out sometime, though, right??? So we'll just keep waiting on him. At least he was late enough to allow even a procrastinator like me to get everything ready as far as the nursery and car seat installation and all that go - we've pretty much done everything we can do at this point! I even had time to change the nursery theme...if he's any later, I may change it again out of boredom.

Don and I had some photos taken on August 10th - we figured it would be cute to have some maternity family portaits. Ashley (the photographer) works with Nick and Hannah and she did a great job...there are so many good ones, but here are some of our favorites:














No comments: