I haven't updated this in a while, but I'm still pregnant - only 9 days to go until my "official" due date but we're actually pretty surprised Dane hasn't made his appearance yet. In my weekly appointment almost 3 weeks ago, the midwife said she expected he would come early because he is already really low (at zero station) in my pelvis...but so far, he's hanging in there! Although, that was kind-of a good thing to hear because it was the kick in the butt Don and I needed to get the nursery all finished. That weekend we assembled the crib and the dresser, washed all his clothes, put in the car seat - now we're REALLY ready for him! And he'll probably end up being 2 weeks now - ha!
The baby shower was a lot of fun and we had tons of family in town staying with us - all the Lafayette crew plus Beth & Clayton, Cookie, Karen & Tyler. It was a very full house, and here are some pictures:



No comments:
Post a Comment