We had a busy, fun weekend around here. Don's mom, Cookie, came in from Dallas on Friday to stay the weekend. While she was here, we had to try Don's little suit on from when he was a baby...it's been in storage since 1976 and it was in perfect condition. Looked so cute on Dane! He actually looked like a little 70's hippy baby with his hair and all.


On Saturday, our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. Once he got the hang of it, he was really moving!



After the egg hunt, I had to get things ready for Cynthia and Sean's couple's shower that evening. I co-hosted with some other girls and we had lots to do, so it was nice to have Cookie there to help with Dane and watch him while Don and I went to the shower.

1 comment:
Dane looks just like Nick in the first "suit" pic....second one he looks more like his Mama.
Post a Comment