Friday, April 2, 2010

Our boy is a GIANT!

We are enjoying the beginning of Spring here in Austin. I have GOT to go take some bluebonnet pictures (speaking of) before they disappear. But here are some recent pictures of our boy. In other news, we learned in Dane's last well check that he is a giant. I posted his stats from his last two appointments below. Check out that growth spurt! He's about as big as you can get at his age. The nurse even came back to verify because she was surprised by it. But Don and I were both very tall for our age and then everyone caught up with us, so Dane will probably be the same...but until then, I'm going to have to get him in a toddler basketball league so I can see him dominate.

1/14/10
Weight: 23.15 (25-50th percentile)
Height: 32 1/4 (50 - 75th percentile)
Head: 49 1/2 (90th percentile)

4/2/10
Weight: 25.7 (50th percentile)
Height: 34 1/2 (95th percentile)
Head: 50 (95th percentile)



Meeting his potty for the first time. Right before this picture, as soon as I'd taken the potty out of the box, Dane pounced, turned it over and smacked himself in the eye which left a pretty good welt. Not a good first introduction! Potty: 1, Dane: 0.

We're not really starting training, yet, because I don't think he has the muscle control...but he is starting to be curious and so I thought I'd go ahead and get him his own potty.



No comments: