Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!

We had a pretty chill 4th of July...just spent a lazy weekend at home, played with some sparklers and watched the Zilker Park fireworks from a hill in Travis Country right near our house. Dane was rocking some vintage shorts (courtesy of Janet - they were Thomas' 16 years ago!). I was worried about his being able to see the fireworks well from that far away, but he definitely could see them. When they first started, he let out a big, "hey" as if to say - um, do you guys see what's going on in the sky over there and do we need to be concerned about this at all? Uneventful as it was, I think he had a good first 4th.

Here are some cute pictures I took in the backyard. Don does not take photo direction nearly as well as Dane does, as you can see from the last shot.




No comments: