People ask us a lot who we think Dane looks like. When he was first born, I could only see Don but now that's he's getting a little older and filling out more I think he looks a lot like me, too. He's a pretty good mix of both of us, I think.
This picture is my grandma, Aunt Linda and my brand-new dad. I think Dane looks a lot like my dad did in this picture. Hard to see at this size, though.

This one is me and looks a LOT like Dane...down to the reddish hair and big cheeks. But (thankfully) Dane doesn't have quite as big of a head as I did!
.jpg)
This is the only baby picture I have of Don right now, but I always think of this picture when Dane smiles real big - they have very similar smiles and eyes, although I think Dane's eyes are bigger.

Truth be told, I think Dane is way cuter than either of us were at his age! But I'm his mommy, so of course I'm biased.
No comments:
Post a Comment