
Here are some random pictures taken throughout November. I've been getting some great Dane pictures with my new IPhone...it takes a pretty good picture and I always have it handy.


This is from our visit to Lafayette, November 14 - 18th. Don had Sean's wedding in Cancun, so I decided to go for a quick visit while he was gone. Luckily, Hannah came with me and was a HUGE help with Dane in the car. It was his first looooong car trip. When we drove to Dallas for Sam's wedding in October it was just short enough (3.5 hours) that he slept the whole way, but the Lafayette trip is normally 6 hours and took us over 8 since I kept having to stop to feed or soothe him. The way back was much better since it was daylight the whole drive. I know for next time that he doesn't enjoy car trips at night so much. But over all, I think it went pretty smoothly and we had a fun visit staying with Aunt Janet (or "GJ" as we've decided Dane can call her - Great Aunt Janet).

Dane accompanied me to vote on November 4th so I had to dress for the occasion. His pants have little white stars - so cute. McCain didn't win, but at least we did out part!

He loves this position - sitting on my knees...I get lots of great silly pictures this way.


We had our first cold weather spells of the year, so it's fire time! Loki enjoys a good fire (and nice glass of red wine).
Another Lafayette picture - Dane with Aunt Janet and Uncle Tommy at the dirt farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment