Sarah, Hannah, Dane, me & Nick
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving 2008!
Well, I didn't do a very good job documenting Thanksgiving this year. Mainly I regret that I didn't get a good picture of Dane in his "First Thanksgiving" turkey outfit! It was so cute, too. But we had such a hot Thanksgiving that I had to change him into something cooler halfway through dinner. We had a full house this year with all my siblings plus Clayton and Beth in from Conroe and Cookie in from Dallas. It was a good time and we had some delicious food - everyone made a few dishes. Dane seemed to get a little overwhelmed with so many people in the house towards the end of the evening, but all-in-all he did really well with the commotion.
Uncle Nick and Dane play silly face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment